Sunday, July 14, 2019

Love Letter to LA


♫ Devendra Banhart- Abre las Manos ♫ 


Last weekend I got to check out this pretty rad art installation at the La Brea Tar Pits in LA. This art installation is unlike any I've seen before, it's called "Second Home Serpentine Pavilion" designed by Spanish architects: Lucia Cano and and Jose Selgas. 

This installation reminded me of a giant kaleidoscope, and the best part is when the sun rays bounce and reflect light from every angle of the art installation. It illuminates a rainbow of translucent colors, resembling stained glass. It definitely reminded me of a"magical house" as my nephew called it lol 

Have you guys been yet? 
It's free! but just make sure to RSVP on their website here





















x

StephC





SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig