Thursday, December 5, 2019

Arcosanti and Phoenix Arizona


♫ Fleetwood Mac- Honey Hi ♫ 

In search of Bell Rock on the last day in Sedona...



Behold...Bell Rock! Until next time Sedona...already miss it! :(

Finally got to check Arcosanti off my bucket list!







The architecture and Soleri bells are unlike anything I've ever seen before...loved it!







Can I move in?


Desert views














Hello Phoenix! Stopped by Taco Chelo for some yummy tacos!


Best horchata I've had in a while..


Yummy street style tacos!

Usery park in Mesa



When in Arizona...


Desert sunsets. 


Stumbled upon a neat light art installation in Scottsdale!




Last morning in Phoenix, stopped by Songbird Coffee and Tea for a caffeine fix!

Felt right at home at Songbird. 

Phoenix street art 


Aaaaand last stop for coffee lol before hitting the road back home!
 Copper Star Coffee! Tried their lavender iced latte and it was pretty yummers!


These are the last pictures of my AZ birthday trip, and just looking back at them makes me crave another road trip!

Hope you guys enjoyed them! :)


x

StephC




SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig