Sunday, December 1, 2019

Sedona, Arizona Part III


♫ Fairport Convention- Who Knows Where the Time Goes? ♫ 

Visiting beautiful Tlaquepaque Arts Village in Sedona, LOVED this place!

Wearing: Gigi Pip hat, Target dress, Christy Dawn boots



Chai stop






Sister shots :)


Visited Enchantment Resort and found these beautiful pampas, can't get enough of them! They were all over Sedona :)





Made it to Cathedral Rock! My favorite spot :)

I collaborated with Seaglass Wine Co and brought these along on the trip to celebrate with this stunning view :)




*Cheers*

No better way to celebrate our birthdays!



My cute parents :)


Finally got to spend some quality time with my family
Always a good time with this bunch! No one else I'd rather spend my birthday with :)


With my siblings!





Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures, just looking back at them already makes me miss this beautiful trip to Sedona...can't wait to go back already!!

Stay tuned for the last set of pictures of my AZ trip coming soon!

Hope you guys had a lovely Thanksgiving weekend with loved ones :)


x

StephC


SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig