Sunday, January 12, 2020

Hello January


♫ Haim- Now I'm In It ♫ 

Wearing: Target shirt, Everlane pants, vintage boots and bag 



Dried flower shop



2nd home- Fingerprints record store in LBC 

Good times with my nephew :)

Found my Kurt Vile record :)

Ground Hideout Coffee, looove their seasonal lattes!

Got a cute little number from Christy Dawn, one of my fave sustainable brands! Will post pictures of the dress sometime soon :)


Downtown LB art


Prism Boutique

Winter beach daze

Seaglass wine collab 

January sunsets

Late pic from New Year's Eve celebrated in downtown Long Beach!




Here are a few random snaps from this year so far! It's been off to a good start I would say :)

Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend!


x

StephC




SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig