Sunday, January 5, 2020

MODS Museum


♫ Mr Twin Sister- Sensitive ♫ 


Started off the year at this pretty rad light museum in LA, I had bought tickets for MODS Museum last January and for some reason never had a chance to go haha, but I'm so glad I finally got to check it out! :)

Definitely a MUST visit! For sure felt like I was in a dream :)
These pictures don't do it justice.

Have you guys been yet?




















Happy new year guys!

I always feel a bit melancholy and nostalgic at the beginning of every year...maybe because I'll miss all the old memories left behind, but I'm also looking forward to all the new memories that will be made this year! 
Not sure what's in store for me yet but I'm excited, especially for new adventures! :)


x

StephC



SHARE:

1 comment

anne said...

Such a beautiful place!

https://modernastrega.com/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig