Thursday, February 6, 2020

Earth Domes


♫ Tame Impala- Lost in Yesterday ♫ 


Hey guys!

Last weekend I went back to Cal Earth Institute to check out the earth domes, I absolutely LOVE this place!  I was definitely overdue for a trip out to the desert to check out these amazing domes! If you guys remember the last time I was here was around spring 18 here is the last post  :) 

This time I took my friend Jackie to check them out and we even got to shoot some pieces from her new clothing line that will be launching soon sometime this year! It was the perfect place to shoot her pieces, the aesthetic and earth-toned pieces blended perfectly with the domes. 

Scroll down for more pics ;)



Wearing: OddBird set, Gigi Pip hat, Clarks booties















































x

StephC






SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig