Wednesday, May 13, 2020

May Days


Currently listening to: Milk & Bone, Alex Lustig- "Peaches" 


Hey guys!
 
Hope you  guys are doing well, here are a few shots from this month so far, I've had more time to take pictures like I used to before.
Although we're still in quarantine, I still try to go out to get some air and go on walks or drives to clear my head, it definitely helps!

How are you guys doing so far?

Golden hour walks 


Yummy Mother's Day dessert: Banana loaf walnut bread made by my brother in law and this delicious cheesecake from The Merchant LB 

Started making more baskets and I'm so happy with the way these turned out! :) Will definitely be making more! 






Tried out these yummy superfood lattes from Golde, and they're a MUST try!



Park lounging days

Books and matcha 


La Luna

Thanks to Jenni Kayne for this lovely package!


Loving this alpaca throw and the new Pacific Natural book from Jenni Kayne! Feel free to get 20% off with my code: StephanieC20


This Jenni Kayne "Ash" candle smells soooo good! Reminds me of a campfire, which makes me miss camping and bonfires! 

air lounging :)


Wearing: LaCausa shirt, Lou & Grey thrifted jeans, Target sandals, Friends of Friends straw hat 



x


StephC





SHARE:

1 comment

Deasy said...

Such a nice compilation of images. I have only left my apartment to go to the grocery store or the post office, so my images are not quite as pretty, haha.

http://bloomingsuitcase.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig