Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Spruce it Up


                    ♫ Hope Sandoval and the Warm Inventions- Day Disguise ♫ 







I have been going for morning/evening strolls almost every day since the quarantine started and it definitely helps me unwind, it also gives me a dose of energy while soaking in the sun and I love watching all the pretty flowers blooming around.

I have been loving these chilly spring mornings lately, I recently wore my Jenni Kayne cotton sweater for a walk and it was oh so cozy while walking around the neighborhood! I'm loving this spruce color, it's definitely a new color for me since I don't really own anything in that shade but I actually dig it 🙂


             Love how versatile this sweater is, it can actually be worn year round not just in spring! 

              Get yours with my code: StephanieC20 for 20% off


                                                                          x

                                                                     StephC



SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig