Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Lavender Fields Outing


♫ Kate Bollinger- Je Rêverai à Toi ♫ 



Every year I try and visit the lavender fields in Cherry Valley, I guess it has become a tradition to go with my family and friends ....and it's that time again!
Summer is literally right around the corner, the temperatures are definitely rising and lavender is blooming everywhere. 
This place reminds me of the lavender fields in Provence, which I miss so much! 
However, I love the vibe and the nature surrounding us at the lavender fields. The scent of lavender in the hot air, and the sweet taste of lavender ice cream is one of the best feelings ever when I'm there. By the way this place has the best lavender mojito and lavender ice cream which also keeps me coming back every year haha 

I'm seriously considering going again next weekend :) 



Taupe/lavender handmade straw bucket bag made by yours truly 
just in time for the lavender fields, it fit right in ;)

Took my first handmade straw bag for a spin too! :)

Lavender lemonade and lavender mojito


Don't let this small ice cream cup fool you...soooo yummy!











Sissy and I after a lavender mojito lol 



Hope you guys are doing well!


x

StephC


SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig