Sunday, August 2, 2020

July Desert Trip Part 1



Hello lovelies!

Here are a couple snaps from last weekend's desert road trip to Salvation Mountain and Joshua Tree. 
We ended up going with the family for my twin brothers birthday, it was definitely a scorcher but I have to admit it felt nice to be back in the desert...despite the heat..I know haha but I just love it out there!

My brothers had never been to some of these desert spots so my sister and I made sure they got to see our favorite spots lol! 

Our first stop was Leonard Knight's Salvation Mountain in Slab City. I know this place is a little overrated now but I still love going back.



Took a few of our Coronado Ave. baskets to  shoot too :) they fit right in haha













The next morning we stopped by The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens in Palm Springs, which was pretty neat! I loved these little huts!


I mean we had to stop by The Joshua Tree Coffee Co. too...

Didn't get a chance to snap a pic of their coffee but it was really good, I got an iced oat latte, perfect for the high temperatures!




Loved all the BLM artwork around there




More pictures coming soon...

Stay tuned!


x

StephC



SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig