Wednesday, August 5, 2020

July Desert Trip Part 3

Wearing: Honest Cotton dress and Hey Moon Designs necklace 

Hey guys!

Here are the last bits of our desert trip, this was honestly one of my favorite days. 

We made it to Joshua Tree just in time for golden hour, the weather was a mere 90 degrees yet nice and breezy lol, and the golden view of the boulders and nature surrounding us was just stunning! I love the clear skies in the desert, we got a perfect view of the moon and stars which is definitely a sight to see!
Next on my list: camping under stars in Joshua Tree! It has been on my list since forever, so hoping to make that come true someday :)




Skull Rock



Golden hour

La luna





We took some Joshua Tree Coffee Co beans with us :)

Loungewear: OZMA house bralette top and Maurie + Eve shorts

Literally been wearing this combination set all summer long, so perfect for the high temperatures.
I've been a fan of OZMA since they started but Maurie + Eve has quickly become my favorite too!






Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures :)


x

StephC



SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig