Monday, February 22, 2021

February Cozies


February cozies calls for Jenni Kayne sweaters and these cozy shearling moc clogs (saddle color).  This lovely cable knit blush cardigan is perfectly oversized making it ideal for lounging at home and running errands. I usually like my cardigans to be a tad oversized, since I love lounging in them, and I just don't feel comfortable with restricting clothing these days haha I don't know if all this quarantine loungewear clothing is to blame for :P

Feel free to get 15% off with my code: StephanieC15 



Selfies in the Jenni Kayne cashmere fisherman hoodie in this lovely oatmeal color. 





Hope you all are starting the week off right :)

Finally going on a little getaway this weekend, it's been a while so I'm definitely looking forward to it! 
Stay tuned for more pics or feel free to follow along on my IG: _stephc__



x

StephC

SHARE:

2 comments

Lovely said...

Love the sweater and the hoodie! Great finds!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

software discount said...

February cosies, the ideal combination of warmth, comfort, and relaxation. As the winter frost persists, there is something genuinely wonderful about embracing cosy moments at this time of year.

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig