Saturday, August 21, 2021

August Lately

Mornings at Honest Cotton 

Monita bonita

Favorite undergarments lately:
Ozma of California bralette and
OddoBody cotton undies 

Coronado Ave. Goodies coming soon!

Sunset walks in LBC


Work mornings in Everlane pants and Avarcas  shoes

Stopping by one of my favorite bakeries in LBC: Gusto Bread


If you're in the area I recommend their Cali seeded loaf and their buckwheat cookie!





Coco shakerato from Drunk Coffee


Trying out Kiehl's new Micro-dose Anti-aging Retinol Serum 
Been loving it so far and have been noticing a difference on my skin.
I also love that this product is paraben and fragrance free and it's also great for 
those with sensitive skin too. 

Early mornings

Coconut matcha obession...my usual favorite summer drink besides coffee lol

Morning breakfast

Trying out Daily Harvest 
I can't get enough of their coffee + almond latte! I've also been trying out their other foods and drinks and I love that they're all organic, healthy, and thoughtfully sourced.

Feel free to check them out and get up to $40 off your first order with my code: STEPHC


Daily Harvest's Cremini and Miso Oat bowl for lunch...so delicious!
Have you guys tried them out yet?


Hope you guys enjoyed my random photo dump...because there are more to come!
Wishing you all a lovely weekend :)


x

StephC



SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig