Monday, August 30, 2021

Living in Linen

Wearing: Together Segal Mari top
and 

I've been a fan of the sister duo brand, Together Segal, for a while now and I finally got to meet them in person at LA's Renegade Craft Fair (Check last blog post). They were truly the sweetest and they were kind enough to gift me their Mari linen top. I absolutely love it because it's so timeless, versatile, and breathable. It's the perfect summer staple, and to be honest it can be worn year round with layers. 

I live for timeless, versatile pieces like Together Segal's pieces. I paired their top with these beautiful
 Mate the Label linen pants and some black lace-up sandals for a more easy breezy chic look. 
What do you guys think? 
I can't get enough of linen for summer and any natural fiber fabrics for that matter. 
Check them out here !






Hope you guys are having a great week!


x

StephC

SHARE:

1 comment

rika said...

That’s totally gorgeous, and I love how you style them! Can’t wait for the next look.


Ferbena Fashion Blog | Basic Blouse For Office Looks

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig