Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Last daze of October

Egypt or SoCal :P



Been obsessed with Egypt since I can remember so you can imagine how excited I was to find these random Egyptian buildings in SoCal


A girl can dream....











Gusto bread


Thriftin'

Bookstores


Morning breakfast bowl

Fleetwood Mac and Coronado Ave. Baskets 

Buenas Coffee beautiful day of the dead altar 

Planning...

Cozy in Mate the Label's Amber set. Love these fleece front seam joggers and thermal boxy crop top!
They keep me warm and cozy all day long during this chilly weather. 
Get 15% off with my code: 15STEPHANIEC 


neighborhood walks before Halloween

Steelhead iced shakerato

October selfie :)

Homemade dark chocolate peanut butter chip cookies with my love

So comfortable and lightweight. 

They're also made with recycled materials and biodegradable rubber soles, they feel like I'm walking on a cloud!

Babe and I dressed up as Burt Macklin FBI agent and Janet Snakehole from Parks and Recreation show for Halloween
LOL 


Janet Snakehole and Burt Macklin FBI 

My little nephew at the Halloween party lol 



Halloween night


Good times with these crazies!

Hope you guys had a fun Halloween and overall great month!

We're in scorpio season which means my birthday is nearing, I have to admit it feels a tad bittersweet but I'm excited for another year and November!


x

StephC


SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig