Monday, November 8, 2021

November Tones

Frolicking around in this root beer Callahan knit set 
It's so comfortable yet cozy!

Get 10% off their site with my code: STEPH10



Callahan set and LOQ boots 


November colors





Happy Mail from Nomade Home

Neat Coffee stop


Goodies from Sistain 

They carry the cutest sustainable gifts!
If you're looking for sustainably made holiday gifts look no further check them out!
Feel free to use my code during checkout: STEPHANIE10 for 10% off :) 


Coronado Ave. handmade gems 


Hope you guys are doing well!

Here's a random set of November tonal pictures, I've always been inspired by earthy rust tones year round but ESPECIALLY during this time...just can't get enough of all these autumnal tones :)

Excited for this month, my birthday is coming up and I'm taking a mini trip to Joshua Tree with my sister, it's been a while since we've taken a trip together so we're looking forward to that!

stay tuned for more pics, feel free to follow along my IG: _stephc__ 
for more random content :)

x

StephC

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig