Monday, January 19, 2015

January Inspo























(Images via: my Tumblr & Pinterest )


I know the holidays are gone, but I still can't help but keep loving this "wintery" mood and winter whites especially when it comes to knits, interior decor and let's not forget the decorative lights...I actually love them year round! And let's face it even though it's not necessarily winter in SoCal it still gets pretty darn chilly at night and there's no better feeling than coming home after a long day and snuggling up while watching movies and drinking hot tea...so in the mean time here's a quickie January winter post.


Hope you guys are enjoying your long weekend! I know I am, can't wait for a little adventure tomorrow! 

Stay tuned for pics :)

x
StephC

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig