Thursday, October 1, 2015

Homemade Harvest Parfait



In honor of October's arrival and my excitement for fall, I got inspired to make my own homemade quickie parfait. If you haven't noticed from previous pics and posts I'm obsessed with parfaits and acai bowls, the more toppings the better! :)
It took me less than 10 minutes to prepare this in the morning before work. It's so quick and easy to make, and it's also a perfect midday snack.


Here's what you need:

1. Yogurt 
( I used Fage yogurt)

2. Sliced apples 

3. Granola 
( I used Kashi's honey almond flax granola)

4. Dark chocolate bits
(Trader Joe's has yummy dark chocolate with almonds I just cut it into chunks/ pieces and voila)

5. Pumpkin spiced pumpkin seeds
(Again, Trader Joe's has the best pumpkin spiced seeds and they're the perfect addition!)

6. Cinnamon powder
(one or two pinches should be fine for that extra kick)


Last but not least, mix it up and enjoy... it literally tastes like autumn in your mouth! 


Cheers to a new month lovelies :)


x

StephC

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig