Saturday, April 23, 2016

Family Festivities




(Wearing: F21 dress, Aldo heels, Zara earrings)







Hey loves!

Last weekend I got to hang out with my family and friends to celebrate my cousin Christian's birthday, it was so great catching up and getting to see some of my cousins and family members I hadn't seen in a while! 
Of course we took advantage of the photo booth and took a bunch of pics with these crazy peeps, love them so much! There's nothing better than spending time with family. 



More pictures coming soon!


Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

x
StephC

SHARE:

2 comments

Emelia Paige said...

You look gorgeous in this outfit. love this look.

Oils for Your Skin Type

Amanda Wang said...

Great post!

http://poiseinwings.blogspot.com/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig