Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Stripes on Stripes



Thrifting





Summery Saturdays




Mojave Trip




Pool Side



Hello Monday




Orangina Lovin




Fashionably Late



Fancy Picnic


Fancy Picnic by stephc featuring a cheese knife



Hey lovelies!


If you guys noticed from my previous posts I've been obsessed with stripes lately, preferably vertical stripes! I created a couple striped looks on my Polyvore  account and most of them are striped dresses. Since we're still in August and summer isn't going anywhere any time soon I was obviously inspired by linen and soft breezy fabrics along with soft muted/blue colors. Right now, I'm also loving shift and midi dresses with slits and pockets, they're just my favorite and they're super comfortable! What do you guys think about the looks? Am I the only one who's been obsessing over stripes lately? haha :)


Want more outfit inspiration? check out my Polyvore for a bunch of different looks!

x

StephC









SHARE:

3 comments

Hadasah Love (Style to Love) said...

Love everything about this post! So cute!
Love, Hadasah Love
www.styletolove.com | Instagram @hadasahlove

Unknown said...

Perfect summer looks - love this collection <3
xx
http://putitallonme.com/

Taylor said...

Love these picks!
xo.
www.itswhatsin.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig