Thursday, August 25, 2016

Out & About: San Clemente


♫ Slightly Stoopid- Open Road ♫ 




















Hey guys!
Here are a couple shots from last week when I drove down to San Clemente, I was recently there a couple months ago too. I love coming back to this beach because of the overall environment, Bear Coast Coffee ( they just opened their own location across from the pier and I LOVE), T-street beach, the fact that it's not so crowded and "touristic", and of course I love the pier. This beach is so photogenic to me and it brings back so many great memories of when I used to drive there back when I used to live in Oceanside....good times for sure! Besides that I'm such a beach bum, I loved enjoying my last summer days of break at SC and cruising down PCH with all the windows down while blasting my music...there's just no better feeling!;)


x
StephC

SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

all pictures are very beautiful.
http://newbagonline.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such beautiful holiday pictures!

www.julialundin.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig