Thursday, October 20, 2016

Make Me Chic Fall Wish List



This brownish-pumpkin color is definitely one of my faves for fall but let's talk about this dress I just love the length it looks super chic yet comfortable....anddd it has pockets!! :)


I've also been into olive green so much this fall plus you can't go wrong with a long military jacket for fall, it's a MUST have!


Suede wrap-around chokers are my thing lately which is why I instantly fell in love with this tan color, it's obviously another must have for fall and I just can't get enough of the accents!


I recently just got into backpacks...especially rucksacks like this vintage style. They're perfect for hiking, traveling, school, and just about anything. These colors compliment each other so well too.


Velvet- anything is definitely IN this season, I wasn't really sure about this trend when I first saw it but I'm actually digging these boots and the ice blue color...plus I can't get enough of ankle boots and chunky heels and these made the cut for sure!


Check out more cute fall items on Make Me Chic



x
StephC

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig