Thursday, October 6, 2016

StyleWe Fall Picks


You can't go wrong with a trench coat for fall, the styling possibilities with different outfits are just endless. I love this trench coat especially with this dress. I would also style it with some black jeans, a basic grey tee, a burgundy scarf, and ankle boots!


This grey wool coat just screams fall/winter. I'm obsessed with pockets so when I saw it I knew it had go in my fall favorites! I love the versatility of this coat too.... just think of all the ways it can be styled!


One of my favorite fall colors is burgundy. With events and holiday parties coming up I knew this dress would fit right in maybe even for Thanksgiving. It's so simple, chic, and the ruffled sleeves make it very elegant and feminine!


Black is one of my favorite colors year-round, especially when it comes to little black dresses. A girl can never have too many LBD! ;) This one immediately caught my attention it's just so chic and elegant and can be worn to any special occasion!


My latest obsession: bucket bags, especially tan drawstring bucket bags with fringe details haha, I love the simplicity/boho vibes of this bag.  It can pretty much go with any fall outfit and color scheme!


Backpacks are also at the top of my list for fall, I'm crushing over this retro-vintage style and the size is perfect! They can be worn to school, pumpkin patches, or pretty much anywhere haha. They're so versatile and can also be used as regular handbags...love, love!




Hey Guys!
With fall's "arrival" I got inspired to create some fall picks from StyleWe. It's so hard to choose my favorite fall picks since they have so many great options to choose from on their site, so I decided to go with my classic fall favorites!

If you would like more info about StyleWe check out their:


StyleWe blog: http://blog.stylewe.com/




x

StephC



SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

Burgundy is one of my favorite colors for fall, love this dress you picked out! XO

https://vogue-ish.com/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig