Monday, September 4, 2017

San Francisco Summer


♫ Crystal Fighters- Lay Low ♫ 


Hey guys!
I hope you all had a fun long weekend!
I just got back from my NorCal trip, we ended up going to San Francisco, Muir Woods, and Santa Cruz. It was about 2 or 3 years since I had gone back to the Bay area so here are the first set of pictures from SF. You guys won't believe how hot it was out there though, the past summers I've been it's always in the low 60s with fog and rain, which is the typical weather out there anyways.  However,  this time around there was a major heat wave which is so unlikely for a summer in SF, I was expecting chilly weather but good thing I packed summery clothes too..truly saved me! Besides the heat wave, we had a great time though! We walked around Fisherman's Wharf, cooled down with iced mint mojito coffees, walked around the Embarcadero, went to Alamo Square to chill at the park, and afterwards we just drove around the city before heading out to Muir Woods for a hike.

I always love coming back to SF I'll just make sure to come back when it's not 100 degrees haha. Can't wait to come back sometime again though, I just love this city!
More pictures coming soon :)


Had to get Philz Coffee's Iced mint mojito coffee...so refreshing and one of my faves!


Staying Hella Positive

Embarcadero

Bay St. 


Water Taxi ride


Alamo Square: Painted Ladies





Ferry Building Marketplace

Golden hour by the Golden Gate Bridge







x

StephC


SHARE:

2 comments

aireen said...

love SF! they just have such awesome vibes! Painted Ladies are just beauts

www.hintofgrey.com | Hint of Grey

Marian said...

Great post!
SF is a beautiful place.

https://nairgraphies.com/blog/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig