Monday, September 11, 2017

That Golden Light


♫ The Belle Game- Spirit ♫ 


Wearing:

Vintage dress
Poshmark bag
Zara sandals
Steve Madden sunnies

Although it's still super warm out it makes for the best golden hour pictures!
I love golden hour, there is a certain warm golden light around that time of the day that I just love. 
I swear you can almost feel the warmth through these pictures from the leftover heat of the day, it was maybe around 6pm and it still felt like 90 degrees outside!

I opted for one my fave LBD that I've had for years, it has a cute open back detail and criss-cross diamond stitching along the hems. It's so versatile, timeless and breathable, love it!
I paired it with these simple tan Zara sandals and my rattan bag.  I don't usually like to overdo an outfit especially when it's too hot outside. I kept the makeup natural, wore minimal dainty jewelry, and let my hair do its thing (with help from ouai wave spray). 

What do you guys think of the look?

I hope you guys enjoyed your weekend!







x

StephC
SHARE:

6 comments

Anonymous said...

Love your look! The pictures are amazing, love the eerie feeling! ♡

Ellone | Looktheotherway.co | Minimal Lifestyle & Fashion

ThriftingwithK said...

I love that time of day <3

https://lionesssk.blogspot.com/

Mikeystyle said...

Love the photos so much! Such a warm summer vibe to them x
-Mikeystyle.com

Carolyn said...

beautiful lighting!

http://heyprettything.com

Daniel Poon said...

Cute look!

Daniel x

The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez

Anonymous said...

Your dress is so cute! Love this look. :)

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig