Monday, September 18, 2017

Vintage Pop-Up


♫ Fleetwood Mac- Gypsy ♫ 


Hey lovelies!

I hope you guys had a great weekend!
I didn't have much planned but somehow I ended up running into a Vintage Pop-Up event this past Saturday going on around Long Beach. One of my favorite boutiques called Prism Boutique was having a major vintage pop-up sale I definitely spotted so many amazing things!

Afterwards we ended up heading downtown to fuel up on caffeine at Recreational Coffee before going thrifting at Retro Row. 
If you've never been to Retro Row I highly suggest going! If you're all about thrifting and just love vintage one-of-a-kind finds then you will love this street filled with quirky vintage shops. 
I have been coming to retro row since I can remember and I always find some gems!
I bought two pieces which I'll show later on the blog :)


Vintage Levi's !!


Prism Boutique, LOVE LOVE their interior decor and overall aesthetic! 
They carry some of the best brands too! :)


This linen dress was one of my favorite finds!

Good vibes and good jams


Beautiful handmade ceramics 

Almond lattes from Recreational Coffee

LBC art murals

Love how it perfectly depicts LBC

New favorite consignment shop on Retro Row:


Backyard hangs at The Hangout


The Hangout store view from the entrance

All about aesthetics 




#Backyardgoals


x

StephC





SHARE:

3 comments

Alexa Johnson said...

Loved this post girl!

http://alexamjohnson.com

Unknown said...

Ahh this is the cutest thing!!! I wish there was a vintage pop-up shop near me!

Enclothed Cognition

ThriftingwithK said...

Oooo this looks like a cute spot!

https://lionesssk.blogspot.com/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig