Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Fuzzy


♫ Lemony Kravitz- Morning Glory ♫ 


Hey guys!

It's finally starting to feel like "winter" around here, it feels nice to go out with layers and knits, which I'm all about! One of my favorite finds this season is this fuzzy cardigan I found on Shein, it's literally the softest cardigan I own. It's perfect for cozying up at home or dressing up too... but honestly all I want to do is sleep in it haha. 
The subtle light grayish color is so versatile and it pretty much goes with everything, the outfit possibilities are endless but I wore it out with a simple black tee, jeans, and my ankle boots. Kept it comfortable yet casual at the same time, but I can't wait to style it other different ways this winter!

I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner guys! So excited, I have yet to finish my Christmas shopping though!
You guys have any fun plans or travels? Do share!


Wearing:
Shein fuzzy cardigan
Zara tee
Lou & Grey jeans
H&M boots (old)
Zaful bag







x

StephC

SHARE:

2 comments

Dianne Tho said...

that sweater looks super cozy, love it :D
http://diannetho.es/hunkemoller/

anoddgirl said...

gorgeous cozy outfit for winter!
love your jacket
xx
https://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig