Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Spring Dreamin'


♫ World Champion- Avocado Moon ♫ 



Simple Weekends





Weekend Space



Chill Tuesdays in Venice


Beachy Fridays



Straw&Black


Hump Day




Casual Cool/Busy Days

Casual Cool/Busy Days by stephc featuring a casual outfit


My ideal spring looks consist of easy comfortable ensembles like these, sort of a lazy chic look haha. I've been so busy these past days and all I've been into are versatile comfortable pieces, I tend to go for staple pieces that can be mix and matched with other pieces in my wardrobe. Muted and monochromatic colors are what I'm all about, maybe once actual spring comes around I'll start incorporating more color in my wardrobe :P. I'm also a huge fan of wide leg pants lately, they're just the comfiest! Although the weather has been bipolar here in SoCal I still can't wait for spring, I'm loving the random drizzly rain we've gotten and hoping for more rain for a "super bloom" this spring!

Which was your fave look?

It's almost Friday, hang in there :)


x
StephC



SHARE:

5 comments

evaseth said...

omggggg obsessed with these looks, you have bomb style. Haha thanks for some inspo x

https://thatssoohaute.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

You basically put together a roundup of my dreamy summer outfits!!! xx
www.bonjourchiara.com

Unknown said...

wooowww so much inspo!! I love your taste, it's really so nice :)

www.evakapsta.com

anne said...

I love the first and second photo. So beautifu style!

http://modernastrega.com/

ROCIO ESPINOSA said...

Totally in love with these fashion trends!

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig