Thursday, February 1, 2018

Hello February


♫ Laura Veirs- Say Darlin' Say ♫ 


Wearing:

Shein oversized dolman sleeve top
Anneise jumpsuit
Hey Moon Designs Necklace
Sister LB sunnies
Isabel Marant boots
Old Navy tote











Can't believe February is here!

I got in the February spirit by wearing this burgundy top...miracle I know... since I really don't own any clothing that has an ounce of red on it, but in person the top is more of a rich burgundy color... which I actually don't mind and I guess it will be interesting to add a pop of bright color in my monochromatic wardrobe haha. I love the oversized comfortable look of this top and the dolman sleeves. Since the top is already oversized, I tied a knot on the side to accentuate the look and layered the top with my jumpsuit.
What do you guys think of the look? 
I was going for a comfy/mellow street chic look. :)

I love all the street art and murals around downtown Long Beach lately, so I made sure to capture them along with my favorite record shop, Fingerprints.

What have you guys been up to lately?


x
StephC
SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig