Monday, April 30, 2018

4th Fridays on 4th St.


♫ The War on Drugs- Red Eyes ♫ 


Hey guys!
This past Friday I stopped by the grand opening of California Drifters, Do Good Donuts, and Seventh Wave Surf shop. "Babes in Business" was a block party on 4th St. dedicated to the women celebrating the grand opening of their shops in Long Beach. It's pretty cool to see how quick LBC is growing, and it was inspiring to see women running their biz and doing what they truly love!
I loved how this block party brought the community together, loved all the good vibes and all the live music throughout 4th street and Retro Row. I even discovered a few new shops on 4th st I had never ventured into before,  good times for sure!

IF you guys are in Long Beach, I highly recommend stopping by these shops and supporting the small businesses in the area, there are so many gems!























Happy Week!


x
StephC

SHARE:

1 comment

Unknown said...

Omg, it's like I want to buy half of the items in that store!
www.bonjourchiara.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig