Monday, April 23, 2018

Earth Day in Laguna Beach


♫ The War on Drugs- An Ocean In Between The Waves♫ 


I celebrated earth day at Laguna Beach soaking up some vitamin d and getting a good dose of vitamin sea (pun intended). 
No better feeling than just being surrounded by sunshine and nature.

We relaxed, ate, walked, tanned, and explored new hidden beaches in Laguna, I swear every time I go back there I fall more in love with Laguna Beach, I've even heard that there are about 10 hidden beaches around there!... I guess it's safe to say that it just doesn't compare to any other beach in OC or even LA!












Wishing you guys a great week!

x

StephC


SHARE:

1 comment

Kat Tanita said...

Obsessed with these pictures!! Love your dress too!

xo Kat
www.withlovefromkat.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig