Monday, May 14, 2018

Echo Park Craft Fair


♫ Dyan- Ooh Song ♫ 


This past Saturday I got a chance to check out the Spring Echo Park Craft Fair in Silverlake, it was my first time going and although it was a tad too crowded for the small space, I still loved it! I got to check out a bunch of my favorite brands and artists in person, which was a plus!
This fair was similar to Makers Mart in LBC because it showcased the work of thriving artists and the makers movement. There was a mix of everything including: ceramics, organic food, jewelry, art, clothing, and other amazing handmade products!

There was a great sense of community there too, which I loved because it reminded me of my home, Long Beach. If you guys get a chance make sure to visit the Echo Park Craft Fair, if you're into that sorta thing ;) I believe the next fair might be sometime in the fall!





Had to get some yummy Canyon Coffee, their lavender latte was perfection! 





We also had to stop by Todo Verde, love them! I tried their drinks first at the Renegade craft festival in DTLA and fell in love! This one was called the 'amorcito' which is a concoction of strawberry, chia seeds, and rose....so refreshing!










Hope you guys had a rad weekend!
I'm going on a little day-trip this Wednesday and I couldn't be more excited!
Can you guess where? 
*hint* ...it's out in the desert !! (I know, I know..can't get enough of the desert lately)

Stay tuned for more pics! if you want to follow along feel free to do so here :)


x

StephC

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig