Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Santa Monica: Main St.


♫ Modern Nomad- All I've Got ♫ 

(Zara top, Shein pants, Thrifted straw bag, Sister LB sunnies, Madewell sandals)


This long weekend consisted of random LA outings including Santa Monica, it felt nice to go back after what felt like months! I love SM but sometimes it's such a drag driving out there because of heavy traffic, especially since it's such a touristic area but I swear every time I go back there's always something new happening or I discover new cool spots! The weather was great and so was the ambiance around Main st., I usually try to stay away from 3rd St Promenade and the Santa Monica Pier because it's so crowded and finding parking there is such a nightmare! If you want a more laid-back and mellow scene I suggest Main St. it's a street filled with shops, cafes, and restaurants right in between Abbot Kinney and the infamous Promenade. Everything is within walking distance too which is a huge plus!
How did you guys spend the long weekend?





Checking out Planet Blue






More pictures from the weekend coming up!

But for now back to reality.

x

StephC


SHARE:

3 comments

Unknown said...

Wow such a lovely place! Love all these pictures!! xo

www.styleandlatte.com

Tam Hien Nguyen said...

It looked like a great journey! And I love the pink colour tone of your photos

Tam
www.classictam.com

Stephanie said...

So gorgeous there! You photos are so beautiful.

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig