Thursday, May 31, 2018

Silver Lake & Los Feliz Guide


♫ Fleetwood Mac- Honey Hi ♫ 

Finally got a chance to try Honey Hi in Silver Lake, you guys must try this place...it's healthy and oh so yummy!

We got the breakfast bowl and salmon bowl...so delish!

Stumbled upon this rad bookstore/cafe called Stories 



Silver Lake sights lol

After lunch we stopped at Dayglow coffee, my sister got their iced coffee and it was so refreshing, their decor and aesthetic was on point too! 



I couldn't resist so I had to stop by Matcha Bar too which is walking distance from Dayglow. I highly recommend trying out their rose matcha! I've been obsessed with anything rose-flavored lately and if you are too, then you will love this drink, plus it's topped off with edible rose petals!






If you need to unwind and need a massage The NOW Massage Boutique is the place to go, loved their vibes!

After Silver Lake we drove a couple minutes to Los Feliz and stopped by Skylight Books, another bookstore on my bucket list which I truly loved! They had a great selection of books...and of course I was all about their whole aesthetic!




Spotted this neon sign at Tacos Tu Madre, didn't try this place but it's now on my list! haha 
This place is literally next door to Skylight Books, you can't miss it, it's so colorful and artsy!


We ended the day at Little Tokyo's Chinchikurin for some Okonomiyaki, I was craving this for a while and this place did not disappoint!

DTLA Golden hour.


x

StephC


SHARE:

3 comments

Adventureswithcourtt said...

That place looks so cool, and unique. The food looks really good.
http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Omg I love all matcha, I definitely want to try rose flavored matcha!

Offertail said...

Awesome Pictures

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig