Wednesday, July 18, 2018

July Lately


♫ Phantogram- Mouthful of Diamonds ♫ 



Hey guys!

Can't believe we're in mid-July already!
Here's a random recap of this month so far, it's been a good month filled with beach days, farmer's market trips, thrifting, LA summer nights, and relaxing days. 

I'm already looking forward to August though since I will be going on a trip, which I'm very excited about! I'm definitely wanderlusting (more than ever) but I'm glad I've had some time to unwind and play tourist in my hometown too. 

How are you guys spending your summer?

My sissy and nephew at the farmer's market sharing a delish margherita pizza.

Tanned days and straw hats.

Shout-out to my dad who makes the BEST lemonade concoctions lol
This is orangeade with added watermelon and cucumber bits topped off with some mint!
So refreshing!

Farmer's market finds....can't get enough of apricots, peaches, nectarines, and plums!

The cutest lavender truck!

Lavender milk tea...one of my fave lavender drinks!


Thrifting. 

Berry Brand pitaya bowls. New fave...can't get enough of this!


Chinatown nights hosted by KCRW




Chinatown summer nights are always a blast! Thanks KCRW can't wait to check out the next event at the end of July!


Dinner at Cucina Enoteca

Summer flicks in LA

Watching one of my fave movies: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Fave scene #nuffsaid




x

StephC



SHARE:

3 comments

Millicent Simon said...

Definitely looks live you've been spending your July in the best waayy! The drinks look gorgeous and so does the movie outside!! Hope the rest of the month is as good! Great post and thanks for sharing babe <3

Millie x
http://queenmillie.blogspot.com/2018/07/interior-no33.html

Suzan J said...

I love the summery vibe of these photos!
www.suzanj.com

MONICA SORS said...

I really love this pics babe!
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: TOTAL WHITE LOOK

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig