Monday, July 16, 2018

Earthy Green


♫ The Mynabirds- Be Here Now ♫ 


Wearing:

Shein drawstring pants
H&M cotton tee
Old Navy sandals
UO sunnies
Marloe tote bag

Never thought I'd say this but green is actually becoming one of my favorite colors for summer....well preferably muted and earthy green not St. Patrick's green lol...I just realized I only own about 2 or 3 green pieces of clothing!

You can't really tell in these pictures, but these pants are like an army earthy green color and they're super comfortable! I took them out this weekend for dinner and I swear I just want to live in them...they're that comfy and versatility is always a plus for me! I kept the look summery and casual with a basic cotton tee and these comfortable slide sandals.
What do you guys think of the look?




Been really into homemade lemonades like this mint orangeade...so refreshing!


Hope you all had a great weekend!


x

StephC


SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig