Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Summer Uniform


♫ Stina Nordenstam- Viewed From The Spire ♫ 


Wearing:

Shein skirt
Sezane shirt
Castaner espadrilles
Vintage bag
UO sunnies 

This summer I'm all about comfort and cute button down slit skirts, I'm usually not a fan of polka dots but I couldn't pass up this skirt when I first saw it...I instantly loved the navy color and the buttons! It has a certain vintage flair, and it's oh so perfect for summer...I paired it with this cute top from Sezane and my favorite espadrille wedges for a more summery vintage-chic look! I 
can't wait to style it different ways this summer!
What do you guys think?

Do you guys have any favorite summer trends?
















x

StephC



SHARE:

5 comments

Unknown said...

Such a darling skirt! This outfit looks so comfy!! xo

Tasfia
www.styleandlatte.com

Mrs. Aa said...

nice look

visit mine,
Mrs. Aa
www.bymrsaa.com

Danielle said...

Nice polka dot skirt, so cute!
http://www.holeph.com

AALIYAH NADEZ said...

These shots are everything! Thank you for sharing!
Love, Tiffany Lea
https://zimmylifestyle.com

MONICA SORS said...

Love this look dear!

xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: TIPS FOR TRAVELING TO LA

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig