Sunday, January 20, 2019

January Lately


♫ Mazzy Star- Spoon ♫ 

Chilly winter days 


Pampas

Ramen weather.

Charcoal vanilla lattes 


Fingerprints record shop.


Visiting this cute fluffers #Waffles 

Lavender milk tea run at work.

Ceramic inspo



Hey guys!

Here is a random compilation of this month so far, it's been a very rainy chilly month, but I'm not complaining :) 
However, I must say this month has felt like an eternity, I've had a few ups and downs too but I'm so glad it's almost over lol 
I'm definitely looking forward to taking ceramic classes next month though, and maybe start planning a few trips too! I'm in major wanderlust mode, so stay tuned for more updates coming up!


Hope you guys enjoyed your weekend!

x

StephC


SHARE:

1 comment

El blog de Renée said...

Me encanta el vestido que llevas en la segunda foto!!!


https://elblogderenee.blogspot.com/2019/01/vestido-fucsia-para-evento.html

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig