Monday, January 7, 2019

Hello 2019!


♫ Melaena Cadiz- Goes Without Saying ♫


The new year always brings bittersweet and nostalgic feelings for me, the memories get all stirred up and then I remember how grateful I am to have survived yet another year surrounded with friends and family. 2018 definitely had its ups and downs, but I'm glad I got through it all! I used to do new year's resolutions but I stopped making them last year and honestly I didn't even come up with any specific ones this year either. My goals are usually endless and I know what I want to work on this year, but I won't let them weigh me down if they're unfulfilled, I guess I'll just learn from each experience as I go! Can't wait to see what this year has in store for me though :)

Did you guys make any new year's resolutions?







Shein bell sleeve top
Lou & Grey jeans
H&M maxi cardigan
Zara boots
UO sunnies


Hope you guys have a great week!

x

StephC


SHARE:

2 comments

MindtechAffiliates said...

Great article keep sharing

Diane Umuhoza said...

Love your cool look !

http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2019/01/time-spent-figuring-things-out-is-not.html#more

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig