Sunday, January 13, 2019

LBC Vibes


♫  Wild Ones- Pacific ♫ 


Hey lovelies!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! 
I'm trying to update the blog more constantly this year so bear with me :)
This weekend I checked out this new cafe in my hometown, Long Beach, called Vibes Cafe. It definitely has all those LBC vibes so you better believe I absolutely loved it! Everything from the decor to the food was great! My sis got the house burger and I got the shrimp tacos which didn't disappoint. Their drink menu seemed very promising too, but we only tried their iced matcha which was pretty refreshing. 

Afterwards we hung around Alamitos Bay and the breakwater which was the best idea because we had the best sunset ever! It's been pretty rainy here in SoCal but it makes for the best sunsets :)
How did you guys spend your weekend?



















x

StephC




SHARE:

2 comments

CARMEN HANSEN said...

Beautiful pictures, looks like such a gorgeous place.

http://carmenhansen.com

Eva Seth said...

Amazing. Literally felt as if I were there!

http://thatssoohaute.blogspot.com/2019/01/hermes-ss19-runway-review.html

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig