Thursday, August 15, 2019

Favorite Summer Jewelry: Dainty Gold Necklaces


Hey guys!

One of the jewelry trends I don't get tired of are minimal dainty gold necklaces, I love how versatile they are and how they can easily be layered too! I think it's cute when they're layered because they can still be worn with any daytime or night time outfit!

However, as you guys have probably noticed, I don't wear that much jewelry, it's not that I don't like it, it's just that I prefer minimal dainty jewelry that doesn't get in the way haha! I used to be all about statement jewelry back in the day, I used to wear everything from chunky rings to statement earrings but at the end of the day I just couldn't wait to take it all off haha. I think that the statement jewelry phase is definitely over for me! Lately, I've been loving very minimal gold jewelry and anklets, especially in the summer I like to keep my style very minimal, fresh, and comfortable and that goes along with any jewelry too! 


Here are a few of my favorites that can easily be worn alone or layered with other necklaces:

ZOË CHICCO Turquoise & Diamond Station Short Necklace, Alternate, color, YELLOW GOLD
Nordstrom necklace

Love the turquoise and the diamond details of this lovely dainty necklace from Nordstrom, oh so pretty! I would definitely pair this beauty with a summery white dress at the beach! Definitely perfect for summer!

2018_05_17 - Nina 0038-2.jpg
GLDN golden necklaces

Have also really been into letter engraved necklaces like this one, love how small and dainty the letter is! I feel like this one can easily be worn year round, I love the minimal details and how it can easily be layered with other necklaces and still not look too "bling-y"! 

Stella & Dot necklaces

This necklace is already layered but I love how they can also be worn separately or together! Can't get enough. Although I think this one is super versatile too I think it would look super cute dressed up for a night out, even a dainty gold choker would add a nice touch to the layered look! However, the styling possibilities are endless and that's what I love about dainty gold necklaces!

Which jewelry trends are you guys into this summer?



x

StephC




*This blog post is in collaboration with Nakturnal*
SHARE:

3 comments

Madison said...

ADORE your collection of gold necklaces, they are so dainty and pretty

HongChing Cheung said...

I love your choice of necklaces. They are super dainty, yet elegant as hell!! I LOVE your style <3. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Unknown said...

These are some beautiful pieces of jewelry! I really like that necklace you have AURATE! They seem to have some beautiful stuff! I will have to go check them out!

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig