Friday, August 30, 2019

Palm Springs Retreat


♫ Joni- Omens ♫ 


Hey guys!
Hope you guys are doing great! I finally had the chance to edit and sort through my Palm Springs pictures. Looking back at them makes me miss it so much despite the 110 degree weather haha, it was a real scorcher for sure!
Nonetheless, I had such a rad time with my co-workers relaxing and lounging by the pool, we all had a chance to catch up and get to know each other better! Fun times for sure :)

Now about the airbnb, it was probably the coolest airbnb's I've ever stayed at, it had this quirky mid-century style and we all loved it! All the accents and touches were also funny and cute! Each room had its own cute style and decor, gahhh totally loved my room and that wallpaper!

Scroll through and check out the rest of pictures below of my staycation :)

THIS room!

Emo Champagne papi. 

Desert rat. 



Such a great time with these gals!


Being silly with my roomie Jackie. Both of us are wearing Morning Lavender



Loved the living room and dining room!




Desert sunsets. 



Italian dinner night.

If you know, you know haha

Rise and shine! Witnessed this beautiful Palm Springs sunrise at 6am. 

7am morning yoga!

Pool daze. 



Wearing: thrifted everything ;)





So hard saying goodbye to this place!



Do you guys have anything fun planned for the long weekend?


x
StephC


SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig