Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Goodbye August


♫ Junodream- To the Moon ♫ 

Beach necessities

Beach bum

Seal Beach.


All I crave during summer

Surf Cafea

Summer shadows


SO ready for fall, loving these black wide leg pants from H&M!

Hanging out at The Hangout...yet again :P





Number Nine dinner with friends, such yummy Vietnamese food! Highly recommend this spot if you're in the Long Beach area. 


Summer skies. 

Sunny mood. 

Iced oat chai and iced rose almond latte from Morning Lavender Cafe, love their drinks!

Kayaking sesh. 

Fun in the sun!





I can't believe how fast August flew by, but I'm pretty stoked for September! My sister's 2nd baby is due any time now and I'm excited to be an auntie again :)

I'm anxiously waiting for fall too, I'm all about fall can't wait until the weather starts cooling down! I live for sweaters, boots, scarves, and yes even PSL's ;)

I'm also thinking of planning a little getaway for my birthday in November (probably somewhere within the US), any suggestions?


Hope you guys are doing great!

x
StephC

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig