Sunday, September 29, 2019

Beach Loungin'


♫ Hope Sandoval & the Warm Inventions- Treasure ♫ 


Hey guys!
I love those summer to fall transitional days and now that it's officially fall what better way to celebrate than at the beach, bidding farewell to summer with some Seaglass wine.

We tried both their classic Sauvignon Blanc and their red Pinot Noir, my favorite was definitely the Sauvignon Blanc, it was oh so fresh, crisp and clean with hints of lemon, grapefruit, and fresh cut grass! I also loved how it wasn't too sweet it was just perfect! I definitely recommend Seaglass wines, their wines are smooth and delicious and perfect for any event from casual dinner date nights or formal celebrations! I can't wait to try their other wines! 













x

StephC



SHARE:

1 comment

Sonia Martinez said...

Wine and beach, very nice combination! I love the photos too xx

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig