Saturday, October 5, 2019

Apple Picking



♫ Kurt Vile- Red Apples ♫ 

(Topshop jeans (thrifted), Christy Dawn boots, Thrifted straw bag, Asos cardigan)

Happy October lovelies!

I celebrated the first days of fall by going apple picking in Oak Glen's apple farm, it's about an hour and half drive but so worth it!

The weather was perfect too, a lovely crisp gloomy 50 degrees and there was an abundance of apples everywhere, I got a bag and even tried the fresh made apple cider, which was oh so good!

This is one of the many fall-related activities I enjoy doing every year and I'm so glad I got to start off the month by picking apples, drinking apple cider, and getting lost in nature.  I'm hoping to go back soon before fall is over haha, loved it that much! 

What are some of your favorite fall-related activities/outings?




















x

StephC




SHARE:

1 comment

Diane Umuhoza said...

Such a beautiful place also love the pictures !

http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2019/10/london-fashion-week-recap.html#more

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig