Thursday, October 10, 2019

Fit Series with Mate the Label


A couple of days ago I got a chance to check out Mate the Label's essential collection,  it was a real women fit series where they had different women of all ages and sizes to come try on their collection! I was super excited to check it out since I'm already a huge fan of the brand and their tees!





Loved the snacks and drinks they had for us! :)



I ended up choosing the vintage boxy crew tee in terracotta and the lounge short in rose. Loved this combo I paired, lately I can't get enough of terracotta and dusty rose colors, they're so feminine yet perfect for all year-round! The set was so comfortable and super soft! Honestly such great quality fabrics and fit too! I highly recommend checking out Mate the Label, they have everyday essentials and the best part is that they're all sustainably made in LA. I love how transparent they are about the brand and how their clothes are made! 

What do you guys think of the lounge-y look?


x

StephC

SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig