Thursday, October 17, 2019

Oak Glen Apple Farm


♫ Hope Sandoval & the Warm Inventions- A Wonderful Seed ♫ 

Wearing: Levi's vintage jacket, Mate the Label moon phases tee, Whimsy + Row pants,  Clarks boots

Hey guys!
SO yes, I ended up going back to the apple farm in Oak Glen, I just couldn't get enough lol, this time we made sure to stock up on apple cider, apple pie, and well...apples, it was all so delicious!
One of the many other reasons why I also love this season!

I also love the fall vibes at Oak Glen, it literally feels like I'm in another state surrounded by huge oak trees while getting lost in all the nature there. It was just so peaceful! I'm seriously wishing I could live in the countryside now surrounded by trees and mountains...*le sigh*...maybe one day!

Do you guys have any fun plans for Halloween coming up?


















SHARE:

No comments

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig