Sunday, September 8, 2019

Last Summer Daze


♫ The Marias- Clueless ♫ 

Wearing: Back Beat Rags hemp tee, Old Navy pants, thrifted bag, Batana espadrilles 

Hey guys!
I'm an auntie...again! :D My sister gave birth this past Thursday to my little nephew, his name is Lorenz and he's just the cutest! Just wanted to share that with you guys first :) I'll probably share pictures of him pretty soon!

Anyways now that summer is almost summer I couldn't be more excited! I keep seeing PSL drinks everywhere and Halloween stuff whenever I go to the store...gahhhh love fall and all the autumn feels!

As much as I love the beach and laying out in the sun I think I'm still more of a fall kinda gal, I'd rather layer up with cute cozy clothing than be sweaty all day haha, I love pumpkin patches, the changing colors of the leaves and the cool crisp weather ! Can't wait to plan my birthday trip in November, I'll keep you guys posted :)

What's you favorite thing about fall? 

DTLB street art

Salud Juice shop




Beach essentials.


x

StephC

SHARE:

1 comment

Sif Madsen-Østerbye said...

Your outfit is so beautiful!

BH

Leonora
http://www.vonsnef.com

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig