Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Chilly Daze



(Wearing: H&M coat, leather pants, & knit// H&M pour Isabel Marant scarf//F21 booties, UO bag)



Lately it's been very chilly here in SoCal, it started off this past weekend with a bit of rain and lots of wind! I was not complaining though,  I finally had a reason to dig into all my "winter clothes" lol I recently bought this H&M coat with big pockets (which is a MUST for me) and I have to say I'm in love with it... plus it's very versatile! This month is flying by and it's been quite hectic but I can't wait for Christmas and NYE!


Happy Week!


X
StephC

SHARE:

3 comments

a sweet world said...

Lovely blog!!
Can we follow each other via gfc g+ and bloglovin?

http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

Aleena said...

LOVE UR PANTS
would u like to follow each other? following you now x
http://iamaleena.blogspot.com/

nasreen said...

Love this outfit, I'm so jealous you got something from the Isabel Marant collab, the H&M where I live wasn't part of the selected stores :/

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig