Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Christmas Decor Love!

Christmas presents ready to go!

Xmas Eve selfies :)

Hello from Mr. Waffles!



Before the family arrived :)

(Wearing: Threadsence dress, Old Navy boots, DIY wrap necklace made by me)

Mr. Waffles the red nosed puppy :P

Christmas eve sky

Christmas morning celebrating with banana wheat pancakes, raspberries, and blueberries....so yummy!

Thanks to Polyvore for my holiday mug, I looove it! It is heat reactive and changes colors. When there is hot liquid it changes to white and then back to dark when the drink cools off...just like magic! Thanks to my family for my gifts, loved them !





Merry Christmas Guys!!
I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas with loved ones and I hope all your Xmas wish lists were  granted.  I had a great time with my family eating delicious food, drinking wine, watching old family home videos, telling jokes and stories, and watching movies. I didn't get to capture every moment but it was definitely priceless!


Love you guys!

x
StephC

SHARE:

5 comments

Prints And Roses said...

Such a nice photos! Merry Christmas!


http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Atsuna Matsui said...

The headpiece for your dog is soo cute! Merry Christmas and I hope you had a lovely day spent with loved ones.

xx
atsunamatsui.com

►Naďa said...

Merry christmas too ! :)
please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS


Marta said...

Merry Christmas!

http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

TRANGSCORNER said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you had an amazing Christmas!!
Hugs,
Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

© StephC. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig